Handheld Soil Blocker, 20 start
Couldn't load pickup availability
Create soil blocks for seeding and transplanting.
Ingenious in design, soil blockers compress the growing medium to form blocks that hold their shape. These blocks can then be seeded or transplanted into. This offers many benefits to the grower:
• Eliminates the need for plastic trays
• Decreases likelihood of transplants becoming rootbound, as increased air flow between blocks "air prunes" roots
• Creates healthier, more vigorous transplants due to oxygenated roots
• Reduces transplant shock
Developed in conjunction with Eliot Coleman. See our Soil Blocker Instruction Manual for how-to information.
• Makes 20 tall, mini blocks with dibbled depressions for holding seeds
• Blocks measure 3/4" x 3/4" x 3/4"
• Potting-up: Seedlings can be started in smaller blocks and transplanted into larger blocks as they grow. The Hand-held 20 soil blocks transplant into blocks created by the 4 block, 6 block, and 12 block models.
• Weight: 0.5 lb.