DC Cherry Blossom Box
Regular price $55.00 USD
Sale price $55.00 USD Regular priceUnit price per
Couldn't load pickup availability
"Under the Cherry Blossom, none are utter strangers."
Sakura, or Cherry Blossoms are one of the quintessential flower of DC's Tidal Basin. The famous trees were a gift from Japan in 1912 and signal Washington DC's beginning of spring.
- Bai Mu Dan white tea from Vienna, VA's Caffè Amouri, gently infused with sweet cherry
- Chocolate Cherry Shortbread Cookes from Allen's Shortbread, a small-batch Virginia maker
- Arlington, Virginia based Pots and Dots handmade ceramic soap dish
- Sakura artisan soap
- Cherry blossom pin from DC maker Shiny Apple Studio
- Chocolate covered treat from local non-profit Cameron's Coffee & Chocolates
Add a custom designed card to match this set. We'll handwrite the note you detail at checkout.
Sending in or around the DC area? Have it delivered for you locally and pair it with a sweet bouquet of flowers. We grow many of our flowers right here in Northern Virginia, making our bouquets a delightful and affordable addition to any gift.